The obligations arising from the marriage include fidelity, respect, assistance, help, and contribution to the maintenance of marriage and the education of children, the community of life.
Any breach of its obligations constitutes a prejudice, which may have the following consequences:
- The payment of damages
- Payment of a compensatory allowance
- The payment of alimony
A private Jasa detektif swasta Indonesia will ensure that no secrets related to your case is revealed out to someone else. Moreover, he will also check if your spouse is making sure of the secrecy and everything else.
At the end of our investigation, we draw up a detailed, precise and detailed report, embellished with photographs and videos, noting and establishing the evidence of a situation of adultery, alcoholism, leaving home, etc.
This report will be producible before the civil court ruling on divorce.
It is important to remember:
- Hire a private investigator at a variable cost depending on the benefits, but it is an investment in the defense of your rights and the recognition of your injury.
- The cost of the investigation just like the expenses of your lawyer can be reimbursed by your spouse in the magistrate's decision (costs or damages).
Essential conditions before hiring a private investigator:
- A private investigator can only accept an investigation if it is legitimate and justified. It must verify that you have an interest (legal, moral, financial) to act and to request the opening of an investigation.
- In return, government authority or the prefecture must approve the private detective. Moreover, he/she should have up-to-date professional liability insurance to be able to practice.
If these two elements are not met, then the client, like the investigator, may be sentenced for the invasion of privacy.