Do you purchased a Netgear extender recently? Are you thinking how do I set up my NETGEAR WiFi Range Extender N300 Setup? If your answer is yes, then you are at right place. Here, you will get to know step by step instructions for NETGEAR WiFi Range Extender N300 Setup.
Some important steps are mentioned below that you need to care of for hassle free NETGEAR WiFi Range Extender N300 Setup:
- Place the extender and wifi router in the same room.
- Make sure that the extender should get proper power supply.
- Add more than two browser in your laptop or computer. A situation may arise when you fail to log into Netgear extender setup wizard, then you can switch to another browser.
NETGEAR Wifi Range Extender N300 Setup Using Manual Method:
- Turn on your Netgear extender by plugging it into an electrical outlet.
- Connect the extender and your computer or laptop.
- Open the network manage in your device and connect to Netgear_ext network.
- Open any web browser.
- Open the default mywifiext login page.
- Create an account if you don’t have already.
- Choose the network that you want to extend.
- Click on the next button.
- At last click on the finish button.
You have successfully completed NETGEAR WiFi Range Extender N300 Setup. Now you can place your extender to a place where you want to be. If you still face any issue then take help from Netgear Experts.