Pinot Gris and Pinot Grigio are known to have the same names which mean ‘Grey’. Pinot Gris comes from France while Pinot Grigio comes from Italy however, both are slightly different from one another when it comes to taste. But these 2 wines are also known to go fantastically well with a few dishes. Let’s focus on some of the dishes.
- Halibut that is Pan Fried with Green Sauce – This dish goes absolutely well with Pinot Gris. This is because of the rich flavor of the fish along with creamy green sauce makes it worth having with this wine.
- Chicken Lasagna with White Cheese –Pinot Grigio from Italy is known to go well with this dish. If you cannot get hold of white cheese, you can also add spinach, garlic, parsley or basil.
- Spaghetti Carbonara – Adding a splash of either pinot gris or pinot grigio is bound to make your breakfast absolutely wonderful. Try it and you won’t regret it later.
- Smoked Salmon with Pasta – Smoked salmon with pasta is going to go well with Pinot Gris. Moreover, if you don’t like pasta then you can add Romano cheese or even mushroom that makes the dish flavorful.
- Lemon chicken Picaata – Although this dish is Italian however, it goes fantastically well with the French version of Pinot Gris.
- Grilled Halibut with Cilantro Garlic Butter –Pinot gris goes well with this dish. It’s the way the fish is cooked and then served with garlic butter. Another great wine to enjoy this dish is with Sauvignon Blanc.
Consider visiting swan valley wine tours to learn more on the dishes that go well with these 2 wines.
Australia is a great place for tourists and is attracted by them all through the year. The place has splendid sceneries, hotels, and wineries that are superior in their own way. The magnificent wineries are located in the countryside which gives a sense of calmness and composure to the visitors. The guests and travelers who visit Australia make it a point to visit the great wineries and taste some of the excellent wine that is brewed here.
The travelers who are interested in visiting the wineries and who want to observe the critical process of winemaking should definitely visit the wine company located only 25 minutes away from Perth. The Swan Valley Wine Tours are created especially for those travelers who want to make a quick stop at the wine factory and indulge in the winemaking process.
- Generous Wine Tasting: The tour includes the wine tasting of some of the best wines and beers from Australia. The wine gardens and delicious grapes vines are of special delight as the aroma and the sunny afternoon make a perfect combo.
- Decadent Lunch: The lunch is included in the tour where the guests will be dining in the famous Mandoon Estate. The lunch will be a two-course meal with delectable cuisines and views overlooking the garden. The lunch with the group will be the highlight of the trip.
Hence if you are up for a fun-filled day with your companions then plan your tour to make long-lasting memories.
At the end of the day, having a glass of wine helps one to feel relaxed. Additionally, many people drink wine during an occasion while others have it with their food. When it comes to consuming wine on a moderate basis, there are health benefits offered. These are some of the health benefits of consuming wine on a moderate basis. Do note that these benefits are only going to be beneficial as long as you consume on a moderate level. Anything excessive is going to have no effects at all.
- Boost to the Immune System – You can say goodbye to those vitamin tablets to boost your immune system. Research has shown that a glass or 2 of wine consumption is known to boost the immune system allowing the body to fight against infectious diseases.
- Presence of Antioxidants – Due to the presence of radicals in the body, an individual can catch cancer. However, wine is known to contain high-levels of antioxidants which are known to fight against the radicals. Studies have proved that antioxidants are present more in white wine over the red wine.
- Bone Density – Bones are known to become weak as we grow older which is natural. Instead of having milk to keep the bones stronger, consuming wine is known to increase the bone density and also fight against osteoporosis.
- Heart Stroke – Blood clotting is known to cause heart stroke. Moderate consumption of wine is known to break the blood clots keeping the heart in good shape.
Why not consider taking swan valley wine tours to learn more interesting things on wine.