Natural remedies: –
* Larkspur: 20 grams in 4 cups of boiling water; don't drink more than 3 glasses a day, take one sip.
* Women's shoes are great for rocking, especially in conditions of fatigue. Use standard cooking, or 3-9 g; Tincture, 10-30 drops. Take it 3 or 4 times a day for maximum effectiveness.
* Skullcap: Combine it with women's shoes for more action.
You can also get parkinson’s disease treatment online.
* Alcoholism is one possible indirect cause of Parkinson's disease, and herbal medicines that support the liver, pancreas, and adrenal glands help relieve symptoms.
* Ginseng, horsetail, hops, skull, passion flower, and valerian root all relieve Parkinson's symptoms. Make herbal tea with 1 tsp. drink the herbs in 1 cup of boiling water and 3 glasses every day.
Benefits of Vitamin E: –
* Helps in the production of red blood cells (oxygen-carrying cells).
* As an antioxidant, it protects your membranes from damage caused by free radicals (unstable molecules in the body).
* Helps for proper functioning and growth.
* Acts as a "blood thinner".
Natural Treatments for Parkinson's: –
* Conventional treatments for Parkinson's disease are not working as well as desired
* Want more relief from symptoms and / or damage
* Problems with side effects of medications for Parkinson's disease
* Desire to reduce some of the stress caused by living with a chronic illness and to cope better with stress
* Widespread advertising and compelling claims for many alternative therapy products (for example, claims that this product is a natural remedy for Parkinson's disease).