By providing real-time data collection Saber SCC can provide SCC test and confirm the results before the cow has finished milking. This helps the farm people to detect mastitis in cows more easily.
When you install the SCC sensors in your farm you can:
Detect infections much earlier, and receive early warning of clinical mastitis and subclinical therefore eliminating the need to strip the entire herd
- Reducing the level of SCC in your herd
- Improve the management of bulk SCC
- Extend the season improved milking cows to dry off election for
- improve profitability
- Use the in-depth reporting for the SCC to choose a cow dry cow therapy, thereby reducing the use of antibiotics
- Reduce operating costs – the cost of each test only 1 Cent (Euro).
You can easily Detect Mastitis in Cows
Saber SCC milk 1mL automated test and determine the results of SCC
The results of the sensor and any alerts can be seen on your smart device (or touchscreen optional)
With Saber ID, the results of SCC are automatically matched with the animals, without ID, the results of milk can be given manually using your smart device
Review the history reports the cow and herd levels to make real-time decisions about your herd and manage mastitis and bulk SCC level